- Trade Advisory & Trade Agency149 EUR or 349 - 549 EUR or daily 299 - 999 EURBasic Service: Includes identification and basic evaluation of 5 potential trade partners, executive summary with business intelligence and contact details. Fees: 149 EUR.
Premium Service: Includes identification & due diligence for 5-10 trade partners (e.g. buyers, sellers, joint venture, manufacturers), assistance in contractual & legal matters of trade (on demand with legal offices), negotiation with trade partners (b2b matchmaking), executive report with business intelligence and contact details, monitoring of payment transactions (on demand), advice on structuring of trade business. Fees: 349 EUR – 549 EUR.
Gold Service: Strategic & operational business consulting or trade advisory can combine any of our services tailored to the needs of our client including corporate strategy, market entry strategies, risk management or business transformation. Fees: starting at 299 – 999 EUR per day.
We source your goods, products and services globally to improve the supply chain of your business and to diversify your procurement operations.
Send us details about the product, goods or service you request to source including price range, origin of manufacturer or provider, documentation and manuals, date of production, sample, graphical material, technical specifications, required date of arrival and any other specific information relevant to ensure effective global procurement.
With our technical expertise in global sourcing, we can manage complex industrial products, technical spare parts, advanced machinery and equipment or other technologies.
- Global Sourcing & Procurement99 EUR - 299 EUR or 0.1-5.0%Basic Service: Includes preliminary evaluation, identification and contact details of 3 suppliers (max. 3 countries), quotations of services or products, shipping details and costs, obtaining samples (on demand), written executive summary. Fees: 99 EUR – 299 EUR.
Premium Service: Includes in-depth research and extensive evaluation of prospective suppliers globally, identification and contact details of min. 4 and max. 10 suppliers, direct communication with suppliers, production site visit (on demand and not included), ranked quotations of services or products, shipping details and cost calculation, translations (on demand and not included), obtaining samples (on demand), written executive report, monitoring of shipment (on demand), monitoring of payment (on demand), resolving contract issues (with legal offices on demand), monitoring and arrangement of delivery. Fees: 0.1% – 5.0% (5% or 499 EUR: 1-9.9k EUR, 4.9-3.1%: 10-24.9k EUR, 3-2.1%: 25-49.9k EUR, 2-1.1%: 50-499k EUR, 1-0.1%: >500k EUR) of est. total net value in EUR for sourced products or services. Minimum fees are 499 EUR.
We develop your international business to make the best of your growth potential.
The expansion of your business internationally requires an efficient organisational structure, product marketing and brand positioning strategies, sales & distribution strategies, a reliable network of distribution & sales partners, a consistent legal framework to operate and grow your sustainable business and to strengthen your revenues in new markets.
Our trade services provide you with a basic and premium service in export business development. Order our basic trade service for a one-time fee of 499 EUR only today.
With regard to our premium service, the minimum suggested time frame of our engagement in developing your international business are 3 months, while 6 months are recommended to obtain long-term results.
- Business Development499 EUR or monthly 799 EUR - 2999 EURBasic Service: Includes written analysis & report and advice on product marketing and brand positioning strategies, sales & distribution strategies, identification of 5 distribution & sales partners, partner selection & channel value propositions, legal & regulatory requirements for market entry, discussion of business growth strategies. Fees: 499 EUR.
Premium Service: Includes business model analysis & business road map, stakeholder analysis & mapping, identification and acquisition of customers and business partnerships, identification & due diligence of 5-10 distribution & sales partners, partner selection & channel value propositions, assistance in preparing legal partnership contracts (on demand with legal offices), negotiation of partnerships (letters of intent on demand), product marketing and brand positioning, repackaging and re-branding (on demand and not included), trademark registration (on demand and not included), identification and executing sales & distribution strategies, discussion of e-commerce solutions, identification and handling of legal & regulatory requirements for market entry (on demand with legal offices), establishment of corporate legal entity overseas (on demand), leveraging and optimization of current customer base & organizational infrastructure, management of logistics. Fees: 1199 EUR – 2599 EUR per month (3 months), 1299 EUR – 2399 EUR per month (6 months), 949 EUR – 1799 EUR per month (12 months), 799 EUR – 1499 EUR per month (> 12 months).
We analyze the international markets that your business will penetrate to reduce the risks for your business and to obtain optimal results through market intelligence.
At some point, a quasi-state of market saturation within the boundaries of your home market will diminish the growth potential of your business. Market expansion, whether via the acquisition of new international customer segments or via the optimization of your existing product portfolio, requires the employment of analytical tools to grow the capacity of your business beyond those boundaries. Through our global trade services, we develop new markets for your business.
Our basic and premium service in market development shall customize your market expansion strategies to create superior long-term value for your business.
- Market Development499 EUR - 999 EUR or 1199 EUR - 1499 EURBasic Service: Includes international meta-analysis of market entry, identification of 3-5 high-potential prospective countries for market entry, research on market entry barriers, research on market potential & market risk, customer segments analysis, competition analysis, home & foreign (3-5 countries) market growth analysis, political climate analysis, analysis of market trends, tailored final basic market report according to scientific standards, final advice. Fees: 499 EUR – 999 EUR.
Premium Service: Includes international meta-analysis of market entry, identification of 5-8 high-potential prospective countries for market entry, research on market entry barriers, research on market potential & market risk, scenario planning, customer segments analysis, competition meta-analysis, home & foreign market (5-8 countries) growth analysis, political climate analysis (5-8 countries), trade flows analysis, meta-analysis of market trends, market data analysis, discussion of marketing channels, product portfolio analysis, discussion on product variation and adjustment, discussion of pricing strategies, discussion of market penetration strategies, tailored final premium market report according to scientific standards, market expansion strategies. Fees: 1199 EUR – 1499 EUR.
We manage your export business efficiently so that you will have more organisational capacities to focus on the growth of your business.
Send us details about the product or goods you want to export including units or volume, target location, origin location, required date of arrival to target location, insurance requirements, technical details and any other specific information relevant to your export business.
Simply choose a basic or premium export management trade service package and we shall start to work for the success of your business.
- Export Management699 EUR - 1199 EUR or 0.1-12.0%Basic Service: Includes basic planning & organisation of export, export consulting, identification & quotation of basic logistics options, quotation of basic shipping options, basic export business plan, identification of legal export requirements, preparation of export/import documents (on demand with legal offices), handling of customs, negotiation with partners & authorities, correspondence. Fees: 699 EUR – 1199 EUR.
Premium Service: Includes extensive planning & organisation of export, export consulting, identification & quotation of advanced logistics options, quotation of advanced shipping options, premium export business plan, identification of legal export requirements, preparation of export/import documents (on demand with legal offices), issuance of certifications & translations (with legal & translation offices on demand), handling of customs, negotiation with partners & authorities, correspondence. Fees: 0.1 – 12.0% (12% or 1199 EUR: 1-9.9k EUR, 11.9-6.1%: 10-24.9k EUR, 6-5.1%: 25-49.9k EUR, 5-1.1%: 50-499k EUR, 1-0.1%: >500k EUR) of est. total net value in EUR for products or goods to be exported. Minimum fees are 1199 EUR.
We represent your business and drive the international sales of your goods, products or services that will enable your business to gain market share and a memorable reputation.
To establish a legal entity in new markets including a sales & distribution infrastructure is costly and risky. Our trade service premium package enables manufacturers and suppliers to coordinate their regional client base and operations through a central point of contact. As part of our world trade services, we position your brand, handle and bundle your marketing activities or public relations, e.g. via our trade blog.
Through our own online shop or via different distribution channels, we may sell and distribute your goods and products directly.
- Manufacturer & Sales Representation549 EUR - 1749 EUR per month & variable feePremium Service: Includes manufacturer & sales representation, sales or distributor identification, web marketing, cooperation with networks and to institutions, negotiation with authorities and business partners, project management, sales event and trade mission planning (on demand and not included), sales event or trade mission organization & marketing (on demand and not included). Fees: 749 EUR – 1749 EUR per month (6 months), 649 EUR – 1549 EUR per month (9 months), 599 EUR – 1449 EUR per month (12 months), 549 EUR – 1349 EUR per (> 12 months) as fixed fee. An additional performance-based variable fee structure measured on a 2 months interval of sales volume depends on the peculiarities of the products and the clients.
We sell your export goods, products or services on a global scale in the most cost-neutral way possible.
To drive the growth of your global export sales, our export sales & distribution trade services provide you with a superb and cost-neutral sales & distribution infrastructure. We can sell or distribute goods and products on your behalf in exchange for a fixed commission based fee.
A fixed commission based fee (consignment fee) of at least 15% applies to each unit or volume sold on your behalf for all goods, products or services. If requested, we can provide logistics (warehouse, transport & shipping, etc.), additional locally trained and experienced sales & support staff for an additional fixed fee.
Through our online shop or other online channels, we sell your products directly.
- Export Sales & DistributionMin. 15% or/& fix fee
Premium Service: Includes export development, sales and distribution of our client’s goods, products, services that can be coupled with arranged logistics & delivery, marketplace, sales & support staff. Fees: A commission based fee of at least 15% for each unit sold is calculated depending on the peculiarities of the goods, products or services and the required infrastructure. If requested, an additional fixed fee is calculated for logistics & delivery, marketplace, sales & support staff.
We create global trade marketing concepts and campaigns to underline the appeal of your business for existing and new customers or corporate clients.
Global trade marketing is an essential supply chain tool to position, differentiate and communicate your company, brand or line of products and services within an existing market to existing or new customers. Hence, through our trade services we improve your trade relationships and generate new leads (online advertising) for your business to increase (online) sales & distribution of your products and services.
To compete for existing or new customers in new markets requires your business to tailor your message to your customer. A unique selling proposition.
Start today to promote your business, to prospect for potential customers with our global trade services.
- Trade Marketing & Online Advertising249 EUR - 1399 EUR or/& Min. 1599 EURBasic Service: Provides trade marketing programme, public relations strategy (e.g. corporate & partner communications), brand design & conceptualisation, trade deal conceptualisation (e.g. payment & shipment terms, transfer of know-how, pricing schemes), trade marketing materials (e.g. sales deck, company brochure or presentation, media kit), website development or optimization and website design, product portfolio optimization. Fees: 249 EUR – 1399 EUR.
Premium Service: Provides online marketing and online advertising campaigns (e.g. google ads, social media ads, social media marketing), press campaigns, brand building campaigns. Fees: Minimum 1599 EUR.